Cardiopulmonary resuscitation or CPR is an emergency procedure for people in cardiac arrest or respiratory arrest. It is performed both in hospitals as well as pre-hospital settings.
CPR videos are demonstration videos which help in CPR training for the common man, so that he/she could perform it whenever the need arises. There are different types of CPR videos based on the different CPR training they are supposed to demonstrate.
The videos are segregated as follows:
- Conscious choking adults: This video will demonstrate how to clear the airway pipe of an adult or a pregnant woman.
- Standard CPR for adults: This demonstrates the basicCPR procedure supposed to be performed on an adult.
- Hands only CPR for adults: This CPR video will demonstrate how to perform CPR using hands only.
- Conscious choking child: This CPR video demonstration shows how to clear the windpipe of the child when he is choking.
- CPR for children: This CPR video shows how to perform the full CPR procedure on a child.
- Conscious choking infant: This infant CPR video demonstrates the steps to clear the windpipe of an infant who is under one year age.
- CPR for infant: This infant CPR video demonstration explains how to perform CPR procedure on an infant who is under one year age.